A Total Solution A True Two-Point Door Lock System
Katy Bar® Door Vault installs with a drill. No Mortising, Door Removal or Frame changes!
Katy Bar Door Vault is made ONLY in the United States with ONLY United States materials.
Inside Door View Unlocked
- Meets the National Fire Protection Life Safety Code 101 for latches with the one-hand-one motion manual operation.
- The button inside the handle allows the lock slider to move the handle in either direction.
- Pushing the button allows for smooth engagement of lock bolts into the wall anchor.
- To unlock, push-button and slide handle in opposite direction for disengagement
- With Katy Bar® Door Vault unlocked, the door will open fully 90 degrees.
Wall Anchors Protect the Entire Door
Both Open Side and Hinge Side are Anchored
- Lock Bolts are 5/8 inch in diameter and made of U.S. Stainless Steel
- Push Button locks Katy Bar® Door Vault in both locked and unlocked positions.
- Both sides of the door are locked into wall anchors on each side of the door.
- Both sides of the door are fully supported by inner and outer rails.
- All force on the door, both positive and negative, is transferred to the wall anchors which are attached to the framing studs.