A Total Solution A True Two-Point Door Lock System
Katy Bar® Door Vault installs with a drill. No Mortising, Door Removal or Frame changes!
Katy Bar Door Vault is made ONLY in the United States with ONLY United States materials.
Inside Door View Unlocked
- Meets the National Fire Protection Life Safety Code 101 for latches with the one-hand-one motion manual operation.
- The button inside the handle allows the lock slider to move the handle in either direction.
- Pushing the button allows for smooth engagement of lock bolts into the wall anchor.
- To unlock, push-button and slide handle in opposite direction for disengagement
- With Katy Bar® Door Vault unlocked, the door will open fully 90 degrees.
Wall Anchors Protect the Entire Door
Both Open Side and Hinge Side are Anchored
- Lock Bolts are 5/8 inch in diameter and made of U.S. Stainless Steel
- Push Button locks Katy Bar® Door Vault in both locked and unlocked positions.
- Both sides of the door are locked into wall anchors on each side of the door.
- Both sides of the door are fully supported by inner and outer rails.
- All force on the door, both positive and negative, is transferred to the wall anchors which are attached to the framing studs.
Match Your Door or Match Your Style
We have several different finishes available based on your taste. Using the latest Water Transfer Printing technology we can get some amazing Hydrographic looks that simulate several wood grain patterns that match many existing door finishes, carbon fiber, or paint finishes. We also have some really stylized looks to better match your own personal style. We also offer powder coating to match existing Architectural finishes. Shop the Vault Katy Bar® line to see colors that are currently available.