A Total Solution A True Two-Point Door Lock System
Katy Bar® Door Vault installs with a drill. No Mortising, Door Removal or Frame changes!
Katy Bar Door Vault is made ONLY in the United States with ONLY United States materials.
Inside Door View Unlocked
- Meets the National Fire Protection Life Safety Code 101 for latches with the one-hand-one motion manual operation.
- The button inside the handle allows the lock slider to move handle in either direction.
- Pushing the button allows for smooth engagement of lock bolts into wall anchor.
- To unlock, push button and slide handle in opposite direction for disengagement
With Katy Bar® Door Vault unlocked, door will open fully 90 degrees.
Outside Door View
- Outer rail attaches to Katy Bar® Door Vault inside the doorway with 5 Stainless Steel 1/4 inch diameter bolts.
- Outer rail is designed with tamper proof feature that can only be removed from the inside of the door.
- This patent pending outer rail keeps the door from delaminating under force.
- With this outer rail bolted through door, the Katy Bar® Door Vault will protect BOTH in-swinging and out-swinging doors.
- For coastal residents and businesses, The Katy Bar® Door Vault will protect doors against Hurricanes that generate forces that are both positive & negative.